Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Sunday, May 3, 2009

[ Waiting ] Plano, Allen, Frisco Texas Maternity Photographer

This glowing mom-to-be is my best friend who is due to have her first baby in less than 3 weeks. It's a girl and she'll grace our world surrounded by eager new parents and a seriously anticipating new grandmother (who just finished painting a beautiful mural in the nursery). This baby will be heavily photographed by me when she arrives and I can't wait to try so many new things out including some lifestyle and environmental images and share here. By the way, this was my first time shooting a maternity session and I so enjoyed it! :)







B~ I hope you feel as beautiful as you are in these photos. You're going to be a great mom and I can't wait to meet little S.

8 comments:

Carley Mac said...

beautiful work - love the first 2 shots!

Pavlina Ortiz said...

She sure is glowing! Beautiful mom-to-be and you captured her really well.

Kim Griffith said...

These are awesome, I know she will LOVE them!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful mama! I love the second one especially.

Jennifer said...

oh what a beautiful mom to be, that first set is just beautiful, love the location!

Cindy said...

Love these, especially that 2nd one in the first diptych- great colors.

Beth Wild said...

Beautiful session! Love all of the variety. Looking forward to the newborn session!

Angela Cructher said...

These are wonderful! Love the first set! Beautiful mommy to be!

Post Archives