Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Thursday, April 23, 2009

[ BOY OH BOY ] PLANO, DFW CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER


Meet T.  He's an energetic, wandering, Wondering, snaggle-toothed eight year old.  I'm so happy I could squeeze in this session to capture this once-in-a-lifetime smile.  He was such a pleasure to get to know and run with and he just had the best disposition for such a sweet young man.  Gotta love that!! 





Hope you enjoy the peek.  I think the last one is a favorite of mine.  It really makes you wonder what he's daydreaming about...

3 comments:

Carley Mac said...

these are beautifil - that last one is just GORGEOUS

Jane Photo said...

Can't tell you the number of parents who tell me they're weaiting until their kids' teeth come back in. These great pix show you exactly why you shouldn't wait. Could he be any cuter?

Heidi said...

I SO agree about capturing the moments when they don't have all the teeth... you don't get that again!! You did great... love your deep rich color!

Post Archives