Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

[ A Time to Reflect ] DFW Children's Photographer

Finally, my first post of the 2009!  It had to wait until I did a long overdue Blog makeover (among other things) and I love the new look and I hope you all do as well.  If you are getting this update through the email subscription, then you won't see the new colors and pretties unless you go to the actual blog :) Also, I will be resuming portrait sessions later this month and it will be great to meet my little Winter clients very soon.

These were from Christmas Day.  After countless hours of playing with his new train set, Hotwheels and a zillion other new toys, Camden went to his quiet room to sit in his rocker and snuggle with his old pals.  



No comments:

Post Archives