Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy December in Allen, Texas


I know I've have been MIA on the blog lately.  The holiday rush is just about over and I am taking a break from sessions for the month of December to get things ready for 2009.  So many exciting changes to come, like new products and the loooong awaited full resolution digital collections- yes, finally!  I'll be adding a new look too, so check back soon for updates!  

Until then, stay warm and cozy with those you love :)


No comments:

Post Archives