Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Sunday, June 1, 2008

**Website & Email TEMPORARILY DOWN**

OK, so I just found out my site and email have been down since some time yesterday.  My server maintenance is working on it and there are about 6000 other sites down due to a fire and since my email is through them, it's down too. They don't have an ETA for repairs yet.  Oh, yes and it did have to happen the very last day of the blog entries.

So- I know there have been at least one more attempted CONTEST ENTRY, so I will allow entries to be sent in today (SUNDAY) also.  I must be fair and it's no ones fault about the server, so send entries to the email below and I will post the poll tomorrow (Monday)so voing can start. 

*** My last email received was at 10:30 am on Saturday, so if you sent an email after that- please re-send it.    I apologize for this inconvenience, but at least we still have THE BLOG!!!  :)  ~R

rhonda_duron@mac.com


No comments:

Post Archives