Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blog Contest Entries


Here are the Little Details Blog Contest entries.  How adorable are they with their lips, locks and dimples?   These are sure to add some 'cutie-factor' flair to the Blog for a while.  I'm glad I can't vote- it would be *WAY* hard!    

















Just remember- you can only enter one child per family (we must be fair) and the deadline to email me a photo is TODAY- Saturday- May 31st.  I'll put up the poll shortly thereafter- so keep checking back for updates so the voting can (finally) begin!

 **Just a little hint:  if you tell your best friend and she enters her child- then if either of you won- you could both use the sessions, so really- you have more chances to win a session that way!  Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Post Archives