Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Session Sneak Peek

It's not often that I do family sessions- it's usually just the children they want photographed. This was more of a 'Lifestyle' session with fewer posed shots.  I really enjoyed this family and the beautiful interaction that they shared.  This four year old sure kept me on my toes- especially in this heat.  *Whew!*   It was great to work with you! Enjoy.


a couple of my favs

ok- one posed for the 15 year old!

No comments:

Post Archives