Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Little Details Contest: We Have a Winner!!!

...and HERE she is:


Entry E has been voted to have the cutest Little Details!!!  It could have gone either way there for a while with Entry N, but Entry E. sitting in her bumbo seat won the votes.  Congratulations to the winner and please contact me soon to schedule yours and your friends mini-sessions.

Thank you all for entering your beautiful children in the contest. I enjoyed talking to many of you through email and I hope you enjoyed the contest!   Also a big Thank You to all the friends & families for the 2,367 votes over the past 6 days.  And Finally... a BIG BIG Thank You to Rebecca for posting my Blog Contest on her own blog and helping bring in some of the entries that way- you ROCK!!   

It's been fun and exciting and I hope to do another Blog only contest soon!   Please come back and visit here for news, specials and to check out the Sneak Peeks of all the adorable children that I get to photograph.  Thanks again!

EDITED:  OK, for the last hour since the contest ended, I have been looking at all the other adorable Little Details of the other kids that were entered and I'm just so sad to see you all go empty handed.  I'm going to offer a CONSOLATION GIFT to all of those that entered your children in this Blog Contest- as well as anyone who supported you and voted in the contest: 
**For anyone who would like to book a custom portrait session with me, I will give discount $25 off your session fee and a give you a free 5x7 desk portrait (a $55 value).  Just mention this gift offer when you book and I will validate your discount.  This gift offer will expire July 31st, so you must book the session before then.  Thank you all again for entering your kids or for voting for them!

~R

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Aw, what a cutie!! I was happy to help!

You're so generous to offer the discounts to the other kiddos! I hope they take you up on that! I just adore you work! :D

Post Archives