Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Friday, May 15, 2009

[ HAPPY FRIDAY ] Dallas, Plano, Frisco Child Photographer

Awesome News!! I will be providing complimentary children's portraiture at the Shoppes at Allen Heights Block Party on Saturday May 30th. That is at the SW corner of Main @ Allen Heights in Allen.  I will be doing petite portraits from 4-6pm, first come first serve (kids only) and I'll take several photos of each child individually. 

The block party is from 12noon-10pm and there will be lots of free samples and booths from from various vendors and artists (I'll have a table with product samples too all day). There will be a bounce house and a racecar for the kids to oogle over too!  About 2 weeks after the event, I will deliver ONE FREE beautifully bordered linen desk portrait of each child to Java & Gelati (they are sponsoring me at the event). Other images will be available to view by request and orders will be nicely discounted!! 

This is a great way to get a little sample of what I have to offer if you've never worked with me before.  I don't have all the details worked out yet since I've never offered this before, but we'll do it casually and have a good time :)  Let your friends know and I hope to see you there. 

Lastly, my new fabulous tote bag made by Caroline at Pink Lemonade Bags who did an amazzzzing job.  She designs and makes these beautiful totes, diaper bags and more right here in Allen and has her online store with a huge variety of bags ready to ship. The quality is perfect and my tote is the perfect size for my needs (I had it on all day yesterday at the Dallas World Aquarium) and I love the pockets in side to hold my things.  I even had my logo embroidered on it.

Thank you Caroline. I LOVE it and I know my readers will too !!!  :D 

No comments:

Post Archives