Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Monday, April 13, 2009

(Oh My Blog!) Allen Texas Newborn & Children's Photographer

I know I've not even said a Peep (some Easter pun for ya) in weeks and I apologize.  I was sick for about 2.5 weeks with a nasty lingering respiratory and sinus infection and I felt like death warmed up at times.  I started feeling better.. then came the coughing.  Oh, the cough, cough, cough...  and I thought my ribs were on fire!  Some of the clients that called me were greeted with a hoarse sounding creature that spoke every-other-syllable, then I just let voicemail get the rest when I had almost no voice left :)  I'm just about better now and ready for some (portrait) action!  I've got several newborns due- or coming home soon and other sessions as well.  I still have 1 Newborn campaign spot open, so look me up if you are due in the next few weeks- or know of anyone who is, just let them know to email me asap.   

I'd post an Easter photo from our one-man egg hunt, but they're still in the camera, so I'll get one up this week.  My son is still holding on to a couple of eggs that my husband and I dyed and he hugs and kisses it when we 'let' it out of the fridge.  Oh, the toddler fun.  At least he's stopped talking about Halloween and punkins and scar-ry goats. Finally...  It's April.

No comments:

Post Archives