Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Sunday, March 1, 2009

[ This and That ] Allen Texas, DFW Child Photography

I didn't realize it's been an entire month since I posted.  SORRY!!  I've been enjoying peace and quiet, well- as peaceful and quiet as it gets with a 2 1/2 year old around :D   I've been doing other projects and streamlining my ordering system and it's quiet time consuming, but it's worth it when you see it.  

Many of you may have seen my newborn ad on Facebook last week and it got a lot of attention and I am happy with that.  The responders were several months out, so if you know of an impending birth in March or April, send them my way for a special deal!  I adore photographing newborns and there is so much I want to attempt, I just need the open and willing parents.  I may need a very specific Casting Call again.... hmmmm......

Well, I hate posting without a photo, so here are 2 new 16x20 Wall portraits I updated at Java & Gelati here in Allen (corner of Main @ Allen Heights next to the farmers market).  Enjoy until next time!!



No comments:

Post Archives