Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Out of Town...



I will be out of town from 9/17 through 10/3 and will have limited access to email and cell phone range.  I will be returning calls and emails the following weekend of 10/4.  

I can't Blog without a posting a photo, so here is one you might like.  I knew the moment that I saw this image a couple of weeks ago that I had to have it for my new black and white gallery wrap sample.  Many of you will see it in the weeks to come at your sessions and you'll see how beautiful it is up close.  

I'll have more goodies to show off next month as I get ready for the 2008 holiday season.  I do have a few openings left for October & November, so don't wait to book your session for holiday photos!
  
(Holiday print orders must be placed by Nov 30th for Christmas delivery.)


No comments:

Post Archives