Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Come By and See My Work!!


I am thrilled to be showing off a new wall display of some recent client portraits.  It's at JAVA & GELATI at 1206 E. Main (Main @ Allen Heights) here in Allen.  You should go by and check it out and while you are there, have a scoop of one of the many flavors of gelato that they offer. I recently had my first gelato experience and I was hooked from the first taste of the Dutch Chocolate (I ate it too fast, or I'd show a photo!).  They also make some awesome coffee drinks too, so if you're miserable in this Texas heat or need a tasty java boost- they have it all! Also, while you are waiting on your cup of creamy heaven to be made, don't forget to check out all the stunning artwork created by several local artists!  

Here's one of the flavors I had the other day...  spumoni.    Don't look if you are dieting  :) 


No comments:

Post Archives