Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gorgeous Faces

I had the pleasure of meeting several other photographers yesterday.  We spent a few fun and crazy hours at Fair Park photographing each other's children and meeting one another.  (My son did not attend, but may go to the next meet).  

Here are a few of my personal favorites from the day.  I adored them and their interaction with each other.  Enjoy~ R.


Miss E.  enjoying quiet time alone in the stroller.


This is Miss L.  Can you tell how much she loves her doggie?




There were caterpillars everywhere, so the boys L. & P. were very intrigued and better yet- STILL!


I got several of this boy beauty and his Blondi blonde hair.  He was pointing at the pond and we walked over there for a bit.


You can never ever go wrong with kids + bubbles.  Enough said.


Ahhh, the model brother and sister.  They are so sweet with each other.


Little Miss E.  She gave us lots of giggles and really hammed it up for the camera.


Miss K.  Those soulful eyes and dark hair.  What more can a photographer ask for?


I told Mister J. that he looked like a model, then he showed me his dimples.


Miss E. again and her gorgeous Baby blue eyes.



Miss K. striking a girlie pose.

No comments:

Post Archives