Welcome to the Rhonda Duron Photography Blog.  This is the place to find session sneak peeks and other fun snippits into my world.  Feel free to leave comments on posts or ask question too.  Important announcements and special offers will be also posted from time to time, so feel free to add me to your blog reader for all the lastest entries.  Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My New Blog



Well, this is my brand spankin' new blog and my first official blog post and I am very excited to be sharing it with you.  I'm still not quite sure what I will choose to write about each time, but it sounds like a fun adventure, so I'm game!  

Please check back here often to see Specials and Promotions that I will be adding and most will be only be posted on The Blog- so see you soon!

Well, until next time. -R

No comments:

Post Archives